Guide for dating in Oceania helps you to meet the best girls. This dating guide gives you tips how to date Oceanian women. You will learn rules where and how to flirt with local Oceanian girls. We advise how to move from casual dating to the relationship and find the real love. We also tell the best dating sites in Oceania. In this article below you will find more information where to meet and date girls in Oceania.
Girls in Oceania:
- Looks of girls: 3 – 4.5 / 5
- Attitude of girls: 2 – 4.5 / 5
- Loyalty of girls: 2 – 4.5 / 5
- Education level of girls: 2 – 4.5 / 5
Dating in Oceania:
- Chance of arranging dates: 2.75 – 4.75 / 5
- Casual dating culture: 3 – 5 / 5
- Online dating popularity: 3 – 5 / 5
Sex in Oceania:
- Women’s sexual activity: 3 – 4.75 / 5
- One-night stands: 3 – 4.5 / 5
More about Oceania:
- Nightlife in general: 3 – 4.75 / 5
- Locals’ English level: 3 – 4 / 5
- Budget per day: US$15 – $2000
- Accommodation: US$9- $1200
Oceania is sometimes described as a continent; however, it is a vast region where the waters of the Pacific Ocean — rather than land borders — separate nations. In all countries in Oceania you can find several mixes. Girls with white skin, dark skin, indigenous, Asian Indian, Native and so on.
Dating local girls from this continent will be a delightful experience albeit a little varied depending on your location for example dating in Australia will be an extremely smooth experience but the local Australian hotties are a little harder to score and impress when compared with the native beauties of Fiji. However when compared overall, dating local girls will be the easiest in New Zealand and Australia provided you have a good pick up game. This is because of the diversity of options and generally a more modern and open approach towards dating.
The dating culture varies from place to place but Oceania generally has a pretty modern dating culture when compared with other continents. However in islands like Tonga whose people are closely related to Samoans and other Polynesians in culture and language as well as in genetic heritage, picking up could be slightly difficult because religion is an important aspect of Tongan society, and most Tongan families are members of a Christian church. Having said that it is not impossible to do so. The culture of the continent is heavily influenced by Western Europe which reflects in the local dating culture as well.
Dating is seen as the norm especially in countries like Australia, New Zealand and interracial dating is common as well due to a large number of expat population being settled in these countries and them being a popular tourist detonation as well. It is common for people to keep dating different people and if they find the right person then to settle down and get married.
Sugar dating is one of the best ways to find a date in 2022. Men who are willing to buy gifts for sugar babies, will get physical or emotional pleasure for a return. Take a look of the wide selection of girls from SecretBenefits.
Dating in Oceania can be a bit tricky due to not knowing if you have a solid connection, so your best bet is to sign up for a dating site before you venture to the night club or bar, so you can meet a few locals ahead of time. AdultFriendFinder.com lets you meet local members in Oceania and get to know them on a personal basis before you meet in person. Take advantage of site features like live chat and member to member webcams so you can begin flirting before arranging a face-to-face meeting.
For example Australian girls are known for their sun-kissed skin, beautiful looks and sparkling personalities. In essence, they are pretty hot! Girls from New Zealand have Big eyes, long hair, and a figure you would love to embrace – the local girls are certainly a treat for sore eyes. Then there are girls from Papua New Guinea who are the classic native beauties and on the other hand you have the model lookalikes from Fiji and Samoa.
Oceanian Girls (age 18 – 29)
Local women from this age bracket are the first choice of tourists. Everyone wants to date the young, hot girls with smoking bodies. It is generally the common trend all over the continent that women from this age bracket are either students or young professionals who are looking for nothing serious and just weighing their options at the moment in terms of dating. They are more adventurous and open to dating foreign men because they are young, wild and free. Use this to your advantage and approach the younger women but keep in mind they also have high standards so if you get rejected, move on to the next girl, instead of wasting your time on one girl.
Oceanian Women (age 30 – 45)
As they grow old their priorities change. They are already settled down and married or they are looking to get married. Despite the modern culture and an accepting attitude of the society, women are still pressurised to get married and have babies because the biological clock is ticking. You will find that women of this age bracket are slightly more reluctant to date foreign men especially the women of Tonga, Samoa, Palau etc. They want to marry within their communities and find a partner who has similar values and leads a similar lifestyle.
On the other hand you will find many women who are focused on their careers and do not want to get married especially in cities like Sydney, Auckland, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Perth, Wellington, Queenstown and are willing to date foreign men. It is all about finding the right girls at the right place. These women are also amazing in bed since they have ample of experience and know how to truly satisfy a man.
Oceanian Ladies (age 45+)
Women of this age group are sully settled down and have grown up kids. They are not looking to date. However, this is the age bracket that also has plenty of MILFS and sugar mommies as well especially in a country like Australia. There are rich mature women who are on the lookout for a hot boy toy and want to show him off as their latest arm candy. If that is your thing then you will be in luck if you find yourself at the right place on the right time.
Foreign Girls (tourists, expats, students, etc.)
Oceania generally as a continent sees an influx of tourists especially Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papa New Guinea and Samoa. While there is a large expat and international student population in the first two along tourists, the latter usually has a huge amount number of tourist visiting every year. You will get a long with these foreign women especially the young, hot girls who are looking to just have a little fun and want some wild and naughty sex as a great holiday memory. Make sure if you’re going to any of the islands, you start working on that beach body in order to impress those hot girls flaunting their bodies in tiny bikinis.
While the experience may vary from girl to girl but generally the sex is going to be mind blowing with girls from this continent. They are hot, they are sexy and they are flexible in bed. These girls know how to satisfy a man in bed and they are vocal about their needs as well. They believe in having a healthy and happy sex life.
The sex culture of Oceania is modern and forward. They do not consider sex as a taboo but a girl with too many sexual partners is considered to be of a questionable character is many countries and islands so it is not wise to discuss your sex life in the open. The people see sex as a natural urge and for couples who are dating, having sex is just the most natural thing to do. They are not raised with the age old belief that you have to wait until marriage to have sex.
One night stands are mostly common in the most tourist friendly areas which include Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Papa New Guinea and Samoa. Online dating websites are the best way to score a one night stand. The trick is to be honest about what you are looking for and just don’t be creepy. Be honest, laid back and act normal.
Other than that meeting girls in nightclubs and bars is also a great opportunity for a one night stand. Just make sure she is not too drunk and whatever happens is consensual and you do not take advantage of anyone.
Best Places to Meet Single Girls
- Shopping Malls
- Near Universities
- The Streets
- Tourist Attractions
Bars, Pubs and Nightclubs
- Westfield Sydney
- Pitt Street Mall
- World Square
- Westfield St Lukes
- The Strand Arcade
- Orakei Bay Village
- Westfield Manukau City
- Westfield Albany
- Auckland Airport Shopping Centre
- Queenstown Mall
- Remarkable Park Town Centre
- City Center Queenstown
- Five Mile Shopping Centre
- Queenstown Central Shopping Centre
- Lalamonu Beach
- Piula Cave Pool
- Kiwi Birdlife Park
- Skyline Queenstown
- Shotover Canyon Swing
- Main Tower Pier
- Ziptrek Ecotours
- Mt Talau National Park
- Ha’atafu Beach
- Royal Palace
Universities and Colleges
- The University of Auckland
- Auckland University of Technology
- Unitec Institute of Technology
- Manukau Institute of Technology
- Media Design School
- University of New South Wales
- University of Sydney
- Macquarie University
Getting into a relationship with a girl from this continent is not too difficult but it all depends on a lot of factors like your age, where you are in life, what you want out of the relationship, language barrier etc. You just have to make sure that you are honest from the get go and if you both are on the same page then getting into a relationship will not be a difficult task at all.
Holiday Romance is very common in this continent due to the huge influx of tourists. Local girls and tourist women both are open to the idea of a holiday romance. They want some wild fun and want to experience the adventure of dating a foreign man from a foreign land without a long term commitment so you will definitely be in luck.
Tips for Successful Relationship
Relationships are subjective and what might work for one couple may not work for the other bu there are some thing that lay down the foundation of a relationship. These include:
- Honesty – If you have to make things work and make sure that you have a happy and healthy relationship then you have to be completely honest with each other. This ensures trust and makes love blossom. It shows that they are important enough for you guys to share everything honestly with each other.
- Kindness – There will be moments in your relationship when you will feel angry with each other and that is when you should always remember that you are in love with each other. Do not use words that will impact your relationship forever.
- Quality time – If you are just spending time with each other while you are on your phone then it will not be enough. Make sure the time you spend together even if its little is spend talking, listening, sharing and just having special moments together.
Love knows no language, no boundaries and no ethnicities. You never know that the girl of your dreams or your soulmate will be somewhere is Oceania. You just have to keep your heart open to it. Girls from this continent definitely believe in the concept of love and finding “the one”. It will definitely be a beautiful experience for you to be in love with an exotic island girl from Fiji or a hot modern girl from Australia.
How to Make Sure She Is the One
There are many ways to ensure your relationship ends up being a successful one. You can keep the following things in mind:
- Be honest – Always be honest to your partner. Tell them what you’re feeling and tell them the truth about you and your life. If you keep them in the dark about anything then you risk the relationship getting ruined once things eventually come to light.
- Be caring – Do not be hurtful towards your partner and told harbour negative feelings towards them. If you truly love a person then show them that you care for them. Do little gestures like Good morning texts, sending them flowers or chocolates and just being there for them.
- Introduce families – To take your relationship to the next step it will be a good idea to start introducing your partner to your family. Be eager to meet her family as well. This shows that you care and that she matters to you.
- Respect each other – Not only should you respect your partner but demand the same level of respect for yourself as well. Always respect her as a person and also respect her culture, her lifestyle and her country.
Getting married to a local girl is possible. You should only decide to get married when you are sure about it. The girl is likely to move with you to your home country but this is something that cannot be generalised. It depends on the type of girl and her family. Getting married to a girl from Oceania is a beautiful experience for most of the guys. They make the perfect wives and are very loyal, kind and caring towards their husbands.
When it comes down to the individual wedding, it can be a thing of personal preference. It is worthwhile to state that not as many people are getting married as years gone by. Instead, most people opt to live together leaving the idea of marriage behind as something archaic. However, there are still thousands of weddings each year and there are tens of thousands of wedding planners in the region, each of whom tailor weddings to exact requirements and budgets.
Most weddings have a basic ceremony followed by a reception or party. The venues chosen vary. More religious people head to churches and other like to have a civil ceremony. The budget is usually a collection of both families and is usually pre-determined. The guest list is determined by the size of the budget, so too is the venue and choice of food. Weddings can be million-dollar affairs or a ten thousand.
People from this continent definitely believe in the importance of having a healthy and happy family life. They are close to their families but also believe in having healthy boundaries and as the kids grow older, let them make their own decisions and own mistakes. This strikes a very healthy balance and no one feels suffocated.
Australia, New Zealand and Papua New Guinea are by far the largest countries in this continent with the first two the most visited. Oceania also includes the vast island nation groupings of Polynesia to the far east, Melanesia in the west and Micronesia to the north.
By far the largest and most populous country in Oceania.
A major destination, with well-developed facilities for travellers. Technically part of Polynesia as the indigenous Maori are Polynesian and providing the major air hub to the rest of Polynesia
|Papua New Guinea
Tropical rainforest, great scenery and culture. An adventurous, rarely visited, travel destination.
No other name quite conjures up images of paradise like this one. Stunning paradisical islands sprawling for thousands of miles across the remote South Pacific.
Closely related to the ethno-cultural makeup of the oft-included Papua New Guinea, Melanesia is home to the always popular destination of Fiji.
The tiny Micronesian islands fall on or north of the Equator, and see less tourist and business travel than the rest of the island groupings. If looking for a really pretty destination, aim for Palau.
- Apia — a little shabby and run down, but useful as an initial stop off point for first time visitors
- Auckland — bustling multicultural metropolis that scores well in quality-of-life polls
- Christchurch — known as the Garden City, it is filled with trees and old-English buildings
- Melbourne — multicultural and sports-mad, this city includes many cultural institutions
- Nouméa — features beautiful beaches and colonial mansions and is not (yet) a heavily-touristed destination
- Papeete — not a tropical paradise, but has shopping, eating, drinking and is nice for people-watching
- Port Moresby — spread out capital of Papua New Guinea, but can be very dangerous
- Suva — the major commercial and political centre of Fiji, Nadi is the tourist capital
- Sydney — the largest and most cosmopolitan city of Australia, home to the Harbour Bridge and Opera House
- North America | Los Angeles | New York City | Toronto | Cancun | Miami
- Oceania | Sydney | Auckland | Melbourne | Brisbane | Gold Coast
- Caribbean | Barbados | Santo Domingo | Havana | The Bahamas | Saint Lucia
- Central America | Panama City | San José | Belize | Guatemala | Nicaragua