writing the script for a spring-summer 2021 full of contemporary glamour.
1. These flirty cat’s-eye shaped sunglasses feature intensely black lenses revealing their demure and sophisticated gold insert — reminiscent of Gabrielle Chanel’s taste for gold.
2. Often taking inspiration from materials like tweed, leather and denim from Chanel’s Ready-to- Wear collections, these sunnies feature black micro-sequins on black acetate frames, revealing the letters “Chanel” in silver metal.
3. Chanel’s black-and-white two-toned sunglasses are accentuated by a square frame with rounded edges, as well as white acetate temples that put a spotlight on the bold “Chanel” letters in black.
4. Featuring a softened silhouette version of the classic butterfly shape, the rounded corners of the frame are covered with sequins and decorated with a double C in gold metal at the start of each temple.
5. Adorned with black temples, these sunglasses are illuminated with white strass forming the house’s name on each side. As an extension of the two-tone series, these sunglasses are an elegant ode to cinema and its eternal magic.